- cooking oil (spray)
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 14 ounces cannellini beans (rinsed, drained)
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 ounces bacon slices
- 2 English muffins (multigrain, split, toasted)
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves (fresh baby)
- For the beans, lightly spray a heated small nonstick saucepan with oil and cook onion, garlic and paprika, stirring, over medium heat, 5 mins or until onion is tender. Add tomatoes, beans and worcestershire sauce. Cook 10 mins or until mixture thickens slightly. Season to taste.
- Cook bacon in a medium nonstick pan, over high heat, 2 mins each side or until crisp. Divide between English muffins, along with beans. Sprinkle with basil to serve.