It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Encik Kebin Chicken recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Encik Kebin Chicken is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers mixed with olive oil (or ground, dried red chile pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 centimeter ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil
- Add dried red chile pepper, coriander, cumin, clove, cinnamon, black pepper, and turmeric to a food processor or spice grinder. Mix well.
- Add the spices, ginger, salt, and coconut milk to a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast into small, bite-sized pieces. Place them in the spice mixture and toss well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Add a small amount of vegetable oil to a pan and heat on medium heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken breast pieces and cook them until they become a golden brown color.
- Serve on rice and slices of cucumber and tomato.
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.