- 2 1/2 pounds round steak (trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- seasoned flour (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 6 cups onions (sliced)
- 3 cups bell peppers (sliced sweet, red, yellow, or orange)
- fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
|Calories630Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
tracey garner 30 Nov 2018
It was really good! I doubled the recipe omitted the cayenne pepper and it was still a little spicy for my child.
Chuck E. 18 Nov 2018
Great. Sauce doesn’t cook down as much as recipe shows. Add a little salt.
O Sundin 8 Sep 2018
great dish with the right amount of zing
Lori 26 Aug 2018
Wonderful recipe beef was tender.
Carrie S. 10 Jun 2018
It turned out great!
Edward Y. 28 Nov 2017
Delicious My family enjoyed it abc it’s now a staple on our monthly menu
Brandi S. 1 Sep 2017
Turned out perfect but next time I'm using green chilies!
shannamcclendon M. 30 Jul 2017
It came out delicious!!!
Michel S. 16 Jul 2017
I've made this before...this is so good and easy! I didnt even tweek it as i usually do with all recipes...it is amazinrett! ig. and is tender. make it ypu wrong reg
Kristen M. 26 Aug 2015
I didn't care for this recipe much, it didn't have a good flavor and the meat wasn't tender, I followed the recipe just as it says. disappointed.