- 2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Paprika
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Sage, Rubbed
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 5 pounds, fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup chicken stock (Kitchen Basics® Original)
- Mix seasonings in small bowl; set aside. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mixture under skin of turkey.
- Melt butter on sauté setting of electric pressure cooker (instant pot). Place turkey, skin side down, in pot. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until skin is browned all over, turning occasionally. Turn turkey, skin side up. Carefully add stock around turkey. Sprinkle turkey with remaining seasoning mixture. Close lid.
- Set to cook for 30 minutes on high pressure or until turkey is cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F). Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.) Transfer turkey to platter or carving board and slice. Reserve turkey drippings to make Perfect Turkey Gravy.
- Perfect Turkey Gravy: Remove turkey drippings from pot; measure 1 cup. Mix 2 packages McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix and 1/4 cup flour in pot. Gradually stir in 3 cups water and 1 cup turkey drippings with wire whisk until smooth. Stirring frequently, cook on sauté setting until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to warm setting; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing.)
Bonnie W. 21 days ago
very juicy and tasty