- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 8 whole eggs
- 224 grams Canadian bacon
- 4 English muffins (split, toasted)
- 1To prepare Hollandaise Sauce, fill Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer halfway with boiling water. Let stand 2 minutes.
- 2Heat butter in saucepan on high heat 2 minutes or until fully melted.
- 3Discard hot water and dry Mixer Bowl. Add egg yolks and 1 teaspoon water. Attach Bowl and Wire Whip to Mixer.Turn to speed 8. Gradually add hot butter in a slow steady stream; whip 2 minutes.Mix in lemon juice and hot sauce. Hold in saucepan at 146°F (63°C) until ready to serve.
- 4To prepare Eggs, fill large saucepan with 3 inches of water. Heat to slow simmer andadd vinegar. Carefully crack eggs into water; cook 3 minutes. Remove with slotted
- 5spoon.While eggs are poaching,cook Canadian bacon in skillet until browned on both sides.
- 6Arrange 2 English muffin halves on each serving plate. Top with 2 Canadian bacon slices, 2 poached eggs and a spoonful of Hollandaise Sauce.