Eggplant and Salmon WrapKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Eggplant and Salmon Wrap is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 8 slices eggplant
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 150 grams mozzarella cheese (grated)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Slice the eggplant lengthwise.
- 2Place on a rack with a little salt to release the bitter water for about 15 minutes.
- 3Dry with paper towels and cook on the grill with some oil.
- 4After removing from grill and while still very hot, place the eggplant on a slice of salmon, sprinkle with grated mozzarella and roll up.
- 5Serve with tomato sauce.