- 1 eggplant (medium, about 1 pound diced into 1/2" cubes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (less, for a less spicy option)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (finely ground, divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (finely ground, divided)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic (fresh)
- 1 cup white onion (diced)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (less, for a milder option)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper (less, for a milder option, but replace with equal parts cumin)
|Calories110Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jennifer Welsh 10 days ago
Good flavor- I diced the eggplant too small, so it charted a bit in the oven. I ran out of sweet bell peppers, so I used another half a cup of Korean peppers (seeded). I used half the cayenne (for Keith’s sake) and doubled the cumin, as suggested.
Sara George a year ago
Fantastic - making it again right now
Jason Kennedy 2 years ago
Great stuff!!! Added some carrot for a little sweetness. Doubled the cayenne and added parsley. Oh yeah, I just used cooking spray instead of oil.
Joanne T. 3 years ago
Totally delic! Hubby couldn't figure out what it was but he said it was a 10. ;) I used free garlic and only green peppers and crushed red pepper flakes. It was super easy and the eggplant just completes it.