- 2 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 baking powder (spoon)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts (badam and, crushed)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar (can be increased upto 1 and half)
- silver (foil or parchment paper for covering your baking tray)
- In a bowl take butter and sugar and whip well for around 10 minutes till the butter becomes a bit pale and frothy.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Now mix maida, baking powder and cocoa powder and pass through a sieve for atleast 3 times.
- Add this powder slowly to the whipped butter, stirring gently, making sure there are no lumps.
- Finally add the dry fruits and knead well.
- The dough that results should look like the dough that we make for rotis. Add water if the dough looks too dry, or add flour if it is too wet and sticky.
- Now grease your hands with butter or ghee, and make small cookie shapes out of the dough.
- Place these on a foil covered baking tray, and make sure they don't touch each other.