Egg, Avocado, & Bacon Breakfast Naan PizzasYummly
Elevate your breakfast game with these loaded Egg, Avocado, & Bacon Breakfast Naan Pizzas! But don't let the name deter you, these pizzas are delicious eaten any time of day or night.
- 4 pieces naan
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 small tomatoes
- 4 chives
- 1 avocado (large)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- 2Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 3Line a large dinner plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- 4Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds, or until melted.
- 5Arrange the naan breads onto one of the baking sheets.
- 6With a small pastry brush, brush the surface of each naan bread with melted butter.
- 7Place the bacon strips onto the other baking sheet.
- 8Dice the tomato. Remove and discard the seeds. Set aside.
- 9Finely mince the chives. Set aside.
- 10Halve the avocado. Remove and discard the pit. Using a spoon, carefully remove the avocado flesh from the peel and lay flat side-down onto the cutting board. Discard the peels.
- 11Slice the avocado cross-wise into scant ¼” slices.
- 12Sprinkle an equal amount of the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses over each naan bread.
- 13Carefully crack one egg into the center of each naan pizza.
- 14Transfer both baking sheets to the middle rack of the oven.
- 15Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the cheese is golden, the egg white is cooked through, and the bacon is browned and crisp. If the bacon is not quite done, remove the pizzas and continue to bake the bacon for 2-3 minutes longer.
- 16Remove the baking sheets from the oven.
- 17Transfer the bacon to the paper towel-lined dinner plate to drain.
- 18Arrange an equal amount of avocado slices and diced tomatoes onto each pizza.
- 19Crumble the bacon using clean hands, and sprinkle evenly over the pizzas.
- 20Sprinkle the minced chives over the pizzas.
- 21Season the tops of the pizzas with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 22Slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories100Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.