You don’t have to run through the drive-thru to get a tasty breakfast fast. This Egg and Cheese on an English Muffin recipe is ready in 15 minutes and tastes better than the local chain. The secret to this recipe's success is the secret ingredient: refried beans to taste. It is divine and will give you the energy you need to tackle the day. So next time you want breakfast from the local chain, consider taking the extra time at home to prepare this sandwich instead.
- 1 English muffin (frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheese (yellow)
- 2 slices turkey ham
- refried beans
- Thaw out the English muffin in the microwave, 20 seconds. Split in half and toast.
- Fry an egg, add salt to taste.
- Place the cheese on one half of the English muffin and refried beans on the other. Place the turkey ham on top of the refried beans. Top with the other half of the English muffin.
- Serve with salsa or pico de gallo.