Egg Scramble with Pumpkin and SausageKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Scrambled Pumpkin with Sausage combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 1 green onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 200 grams pumpkin (clean)
- 1 blood sausage (rice)
- 4 eggs
- 1Slice green onion.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté green onions.
- 3When onions are half done, add small, bite-size pieces of pumpkin.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add peeled and crumbled sausage to pan and continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- 6If needed, add more olive oil.
- 7Lightly whisk eggs (but do not beat) and add to pan.
- 8Stir eggs in pan and when eggs begin to set, turn off heat.
- 9Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.