You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Scrambled Pumpkin with Sausage combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 1 green onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 200 grams pumpkin (clean)
- 1 blood sausage (rice)
- 4 eggs
- Slice green onion.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté green onions.
- When onions are half done, add small, bite-size pieces of pumpkin.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add peeled and crumbled sausage to pan and continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- If needed, add more olive oil.
- Lightly whisk eggs (but do not beat) and add to pan.
- Stir eggs in pan and when eggs begin to set, turn off heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.