- 3 eggs
- 3 slices bread
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tomatoes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 1 slice of bread (no crust) in the bottom of each small casserole ramekin.
- Place 2 bacon slices crosswise over the bread.
- Bake in hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Slice and cube the tomatoes.
- Remove ramekins from the oven.
- Distribute the tomatoes on top the bacon, put the ramekins back in oven, and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove again and pour an egg into each cocotte.
- Season with salt and pepper, cover and bake for 2 or 3 minutes, or just until the egg cooks a little.