- 2 cups frozen edamame (thawed)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 10 grams garlic (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Puree and Process while adding olive oil through Drizzle Basin until oil is incorporated.
- Scrape sides and bottom of Work Bowl and Process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Chef’s Tip: Serve with naan bread or use as a delicious dip for fresh veggies.