- 4 noodles (bundles/pcs of Dried Ebiko)
- 300 grams prawns (~ heads removed and deveined, reserved the heads/shells for making stock later on*)
- 150 grams haricot vert (French bean~ washed and tough vein removed)
- 150 grams shiitake mushrooms (fresh~ cleaned and sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Shaoxing wine (Generous amount of)
- spring onion (Some, scallion for garnish)
- 1 liter stock (Prawn)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (Premium)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 80 milliliters water
- Slice the Haricot Vert (French Bean) into bite size. You can use other seasonal vegetables available locally. Sliced the cleaned Shiitake mushrooms.
- If using Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, soak them with warm water to soften before using. Set aside.
- Prepare a large pot of water, enough to boil the dried noodles. Bring it to boil (or at least half boil) before you start the stir-frying as this dish is fast cooking!
- In a hot deep pan or wok, add in some cooking oil. Add in the garlic and give it a quick stir to avoid burning.
- Add in Haricot Vert (French Beans), Shiitake Mushrooms follow by the Prawns.
- Next, in the Seasoning and give them an even quick stir. Add generous amount of Shaoxing Wine!
- Pour the Prawn Stock into the pan and let it simmer for few minutes.
- While the gravy is simmering, boil the dried noodles until cooks. Strain the water off and put them into serving bowls or deep plates.
- Before serving, heat up the gravy and pour in the Thickening ingredients (stir the cornflour mixture before adding in). Stir the gravy until it thickens.
- Pour the thickened gravy on the boiled noodles. Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
|Calories250Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.