- 1 pizza dough (recipe Foolproof Pan, only, or 1 1/2 pounds store-bought pizza dough)
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes (about 3 medium)
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion (small, finely sliced)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves (roughly chopped fresh)
- ground black pepper (Freshly)
Captcha C. 22 Aug
Rosemary flavoring was too overpowering in my opinion. Also a lot of work for just a one sitting family dinner.
April Abaray 25 Mar
It was delicious but I made a few adjustments. I seasoned the olive oil that I brushed in the cast iron pans with garlic powder and rosemary. After that, I made a vegan alfredo sauce yo roo on the crust. I cooked the onions until translucent before putting on the pizza crust. Once the potatoes were golden on the edges, I topped my vegan pizza with vegan parmesan & the regular pizza with parmesan & mozerella. I broiled the pizzas until the cheese was melted. This was loved by my whole family & I will make it again.
Nydia T. 9 Apr 2016
It was amazing dish. Kids and my husband loved it. Definitely will be making it again in the future.