- 3 cups elbow macaroni (cooked, drained and cooled)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise with Pasta Sauce in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Sandy M. 19 Jun 2016
Haven't made it yet because I'm confused by directions--it says to combine the mayo with "Pasta Sauce", yet there is no reference to pasta sauce in the ingredients list