- 3 1/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups regular or converted rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup salsa verde (prepared)
- Bring water and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil in 4-quart saucepot over high heat. Stir in rice and return to a boil. Cook covered over medium-low heat, 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in salsa verde; heat through.