- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups regular or converted rice
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup green peas and carrots (frozen green, partially thawed)
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until rice is heated through. Stir in garlic.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and soy sauce and cook 1 minute. Stir in green peas and carrots and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in center of rice and quickly stir in eggs until cooked.