- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup water
- 1 package knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with no-cooking spray. Brown chicken on both sides over medium high heat.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, then reduce to heat to low. Cook, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and stir in in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with wire whisk. Pour sauce over chicken.