- 2 cups 2 1/2 to 3 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 lipton recip secret golden onion soup mix
- 1 pastry for single crust pie
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine chicken and vegetables in 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Bring milk and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix to a boil in small saucepan, over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 1 minute. Stir into chicken mixture.
- Top with pie crust. Press pastry around edge of pie plate to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. With tip of knife, make small slits in pastry.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until crust is golden.
Melanie Johnson 7 days ago
Deeeelicious!! Need to find a way to thicken it up... two of us ate a whole pie. Flavor was incredible, will make it again, but needs a little bit more heartiness.
Mildora Leerhoff 26 Jan 2018
Couldn't find Golden Onion Soup so used regular. Too strong of taste. Not "gravy" thick enough.
Fekisha VanWright 18 Jan 2018
This recipe turned out magnificent!! I added cream of chicken soup, some cayenne pepper, a box of chicken broth, cheese, and thickened it with corn starch. I used two pie crusts instead of one and man-o-man, it is beyond delicious!!
Jeanne Maddox 21 Dec 2017
My husband and I both liked this recipe but I would try it with cream of chicken soup next time.
Dyrone C. 31 May 2016
Easy and delicious! Added a bottom crust and lightly seasoned the chicken with New Orleans' holy trinity. This recipe is a keeper Delicious!
God Bless You! ! 20 Apr 2016
Great recipe! This was so easy to make and has a great taste! It only took me 30 minutes to prep and that's because I had to de-bone the chicken. Definitely recommend this to others.
Carolyn W. 30 Nov 2015
I used leftover turkey instead of chickens, and used cream of chicken soup and mixed vegetables, using pie crust to make top and bottom. cooked at 400 until golden brown. Let pie rest for 15 min.