- 1/3 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (grated, about 2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham, then cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.