- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (Old World Style)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles (cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce; heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and 1 cup sauce. Reserve remaining sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining meat sauce, heated.
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ryan 24 days ago
Tastes good but the recipe needs more meat and sauce to work
Molatelo Hellen Thoka 24 Feb
turned out well. didn't have foil so I had to improvise but still delicious
Jenny Steffenilla 31 Aug 2017
As It turned out, I ran out of the meat sauce, so I couldn't cover all of it... AND it was undercooked! The taste of everything was great Next time I'll make sure I have enough of everything, so I don't run out!
Carrie Campbell 4 Nov 2016
Amazing and easy! Yum! I always make this for my husband and even when my family comes to visit it's a crowd pleaser!