- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 container part-skim ricotta cheese (15 oz)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded, about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce; heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.