- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 container part-skim ricotta cheese (15 oz)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded, about 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 12 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce; heat through.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup meat sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup meat sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Tina 13 days ago
Great. Added andouille sausage to ground chuck. Wonderful taste.
Drummond 19 Jan
i thought it was great, novice cooker. i was pleased.
Heather 20 Sep 2018
kids loved it this was my first lasagna i ever made and turned out GREAT followed all directions yet i did use a different sauce rather then ragu it all comes down to your personal preference thank you this is a keeper
Andree Duecker 24 Aug 2018
Simple and delicious.
Ruth 6 May 2018
Made this last night for supper! Big Hit! Even my daughter who does not like ricotta cheese came back for seconds. and then later thirds! Grandkids had seconds to! I Used Paul Newman sauce instead of Ragu. will be making this more often!!!
Marble 2 Apr 2018
It turned out alright
Robin W. 1 Jul 2016
Really yummy and easy to make on a work night, tastes great as leftovers and is perfect for if you like making freezer meals
April N. 22 Jan 2016
Delicious & so easy! I did add extra sauce b/c one jar wasn't enough. Also a little more mozzarella cheese wouldn't hurt either. Tasted great tho...the whole family loved it! Even my MIL! ;) will def make again.
Linda T. 28 Dec 2015
I liked this recipe very much. I also tried it with different types of pasta and cheeses. It has been easy as well as delicious each time I did it.
alissa k. 10 Dec 2015
best tasty food i ever eat with my mouth.It made me full and best of all it was from home and not from a retarded school that has germs in it.