- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas (thawed)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, sliced)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Add red pepper, mushrooms and peas and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove skillet from heat, then stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and milk. Toss vegetable mixture with hot penne and cheese. Season to taste, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.