- 2 star anise
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and quartered)
- 1 piece fresh ginger (julienned)
- 2 small carrots (julienned)
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms (stems removed and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions (sliced thin)
- 2 baby bok choy (small, sliced lengthwise into quarters)
- sea salt
- 4 ounces rice noodles (flat, cooked)
- tofu (baked)
- bean sprouts
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime slices
|Calories260Calories from Fat10|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat10|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Prema K. 21 Dec 2018
Delicious recipe, loved the flavourful soup. I used Seaweed Tofu instead of baked tofu. Added Edamame too.
William Tucker 13 Nov 2018
Great option for households where diets vary. Made for the vegan in the home & simply added some thinly sliced beef for myself. Excellent flavor. Will make again!
Bjørn 15 Sep 2018
It was freaking delicious! Made Pho for the first time and turned out better than imagined. I used regular tofu but marinated it in olive oil with a bunch of spices (mostly sweet and smoked paprika, some chill as well) and fried on a pan - YUM!
Christopher C. 29 Jul 2018
The broth is fantastic. Great spice flavour proportions great balance.
Gilbride 6 Mar 2018
Delicious! Very helpful in treating a cold!
Cesar Diaz 16 Oct 2017
Loved the way the pho came out. Would highly recommend this recipe😋😋😋
Mariel Legaspi 6 Sep 2017
Good! Would make again.
Heine Cabrera 5 Aug 2017
I would make it again!
Guy Hartstein 13 Mar 2017
Yum! I loved it. I would, in the future, use Thai chilies for spice. Besides that, I love the overall flavor and I would recommend this to anyone who loves flavorful pho.