- 12 ounces medium egg noodles (cooked and drained)
- 2 cups green peas (cooked)
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (approximately 6 ounces each)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs (soft)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
PER SERVING *
|Calories320Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Crystal O. 27 Mar
wonderful, filling, plenty to go around! It turned out delicious. I substituted mixed veggies and ground up triscuit for the bread crumbs.
Jo'Ann L. 16 Feb
Great easy to make also very tasty. Recipe easy to follow .
Lindsey C. 15 Jan
Perfect! I was looking for a cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole like my mom’s, but one that used real cheese instead of Velveeta, and also incorporated a vegetable. This hits the spot 👍👍
Dave Kilpatrick 19 Nov 2017
Really good quick dinner!
Daryle Pierce 6 Nov 2017
Good easy recipe. I used a can of cream of celery instead of two cans of cream of mushroom.
Tamara Hodges 6 Nov 2017
Perfect!!!!! Loved it
Amanda D. 24 Oct 2017
Quick, easy, and tasty. I used chips instead of bread crumbs which I knew would entice my picky five year old into trying it, he yummed it and stuffed his face then promptly passed out....WINNING!
Becky Quail 19 Oct 2017
This was delicious! I baked it over the weekend to prep for the week. It was a great family dinner!
Rachel 12 Oct 2017
Excellent Tasted fantastic
Rebecca R. 8 Jun 2017
Fast ,easy and tasty