WITH PERDUE® FIT & EASY® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 PERDUE® FIT & EASY® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (or PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, All Natural. 1.5 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 inch ginger (piece, sliced into rounds)
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (or 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces rice noodles (thin, or zucchini “noodles”)
- 2 lime (juiced, plus more to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (roughly)
- lime wedges (for serving)
- sriracha sauce (for serving)
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
L 27 Jun
Easy and ok. I added sriracha because I prefer more spice and flavor. I also added rice noodles which helped to thicken the soup.
Rachel Wells 19 Jun
Great taste and very easy to make. Agree with others that it could use more of the curry paste or even just adding some chilli.
Lisa M. 16 Apr
I love this soup. It’s so good. I left out the bell pepper (just my preference) and it was still delicious
Berkelaar 3 Feb
easy delicious crowd pleaser
Elene K. 19 Dec 2017
Turned out pretty good. Added 1.5 the curry paste. Really needed it for flavor.
Elaine R. 5 Dec 2017
I would of chopped up the ginger in smaller pieces and added water chestnuts but it was delicious
d 30 Oct 2017
Great combination, however I would double the curry paste amount and significantly reduce, if not completely disregard the lime. The lime overpowered the great curry flavor and made it MUCH too acidic. Next time I will substitute the lime with a splash of hot sauce for acidity. Also used a roux to thicken slightly.
Gabrielle 17 Oct 2017
Awesome Came out great would definitely make it again!
Stevens 11 Oct 2016
Im not sure why, but this recipe did not turn out good for me. It ended up tasting watery with almost no flavor. I even used extra curry paste and seasoning because I like my curry really hot and flavorful
tina myers 10 Aug 2016
Awesome!!!! Used rice noodles and added more lime to individual bowls to taste. Have made 3 times with request for more... This is a keeper.
Daniel J. 25 Jun 2016
This was amazing!! I used low sodium chicken stock, so I could control the sodium in the recipe. I also used light coconut milk, and it worked really well. I thought the soup seemed a little thin until I added the rice noodles at the end. The starch thickens the soup perfectly. Definitely making this again!!
mary m. 13 Jun 2016
It was very delicious. I used the zucchini noodles. Next time I will use the rice noodles. I will be making this again. My husband loved it as much as me.