Looking for something a little different? Dip, dunk, or drizzle your way to roasted veggie happiness with this tahini-miso take on a sheet pan classic.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice the peppers and onion into 1/2 inch squares. Separate the onion layers with your fingers for even cooking.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the minced garlic, salt, and canola oil.
- Add the broccoli florets, red pepper, and onion to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat the veggies in the garlic-canola oil mixture.
- Pour the seasoned veggies on to the sheet pan, and spread out into a single layer.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 25 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, combine the tahini, miso, warm water, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season the tahini-miso mixture with pepper and whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the veggies to cool slightly. Assemble the roasted veggies on a serving plate, and drizzle the tahini-miso mixture over the veggies.
|Calories220Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.