- 28 ounces great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (in their juices)
- 14 ounces Mexican style corn (drained)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes (dried)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- non fat greek yogurt
- chopped cilantro
PER SERVING *
|Calories280Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ania 19 Mar
Delicious! I used red beans instead of the suggested ones. I also added some fried onion&more water. The flavour is unique&delicious and it was so easy, cheap and fast to make.
Hi, SB! 18 Nov 2017
Very good, fast, easy!!!!
Scott J. 23 Oct 2017
Great soup. Really fast to pull together on a busy school night.
Kari Suleman 24 May 2017
We added roasted red pepper and some Sriracha for heat. It was really good! This recipe makes a huge batch... we'll be eating it all week.
Nancy N. 7 May 2017
Quick and simple recipe that can be used to raid the pantry. No need to chop anything. I did a few minor substitutions: frozen corn instead of canned, one can of white beans replaced with a canned tri-bean blend (black, kidney, pinto), and used canned diced tomatoes that had green chilies included (like Ro-Tel). I kept it vegan by topping it with diced avocado and crushed blue corn tortilla chips. Tasty and filling!
XxKhaotickandixX .. 14 Nov 2016
I added a little left over rice and some kidney beans to it, this was amazing! Five stars all thw way!
Leslie D. 25 Oct 2016
Great format allows me to save other yummy recipes for later while searching for something else to eat now.