- 5 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (small, seeded and chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 green onions (medium, chopped)
- Beat all ingredients except oil in medium bowl with wire whisk or fork; set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and add egg mixture. Lift set edges of omelet with spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. Cover and cook until omelet is set, about 10 minutes. Turn omelet out of pan onto plate.