Dinner doesn't get easier than this wholesome, filling, and adaptable sheet pan meal! Feel free to make extra of the seasoned oil to drizzle on after serving. And note that the recipe is designed for very small chicken breasts; if the ones you use are larger, you can divide the recipe between two pans so everything fits in a single layer, and then set it all back on one pan for serving. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas.
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley (or use 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley)
- 1 tsp. paprika (regular or smoked paprika)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/4 lb. yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (for potatoes)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for potatoes)
- 1 1/2 lb. mixed vegetables (like broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt (for vegetables)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for vegetables)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5-6 oz. each, pounded to 3/4-inch thickness)
- 1 tsp. salt (for chicken)
- black pepper (to taste, for chicken)
- freshly chopped parsley (optional, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, parsley, paprika, and garlic powder.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories550Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes