- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds new potatoes (or red bliss, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and toss to coat. In broiler pan, without the rack or shallow baking pan, arrange potatoes in single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Let cool 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and onions. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.