- 1/4 cup maple syrup (the real stuff!)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
|Calories230Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Loni 15 days ago
this was delicious. . . the sauce is amazing!! i will definitely be making this again!!!!
Amanda Brooks 6 Dec 2018
So so good! Served it over white rice, couldn’t get enough!
Meloney 19 Nov 2018
I was shocked at how good the sauce was. This one is definitely a keeper. Super easy recipe and taste like restaurant quality.
Silvia 10 Nov 2018
Quick and very tasty I would serve this to guests
Debi T. 14 Feb 2017
Simple prep and restaurant-worthy taste. Couldn't believe the medallions were so tender and flavorful! Only downside was that I wanted to keep eating that sauce long after I was full...
Claudia W. 3 Jan 2017
This pork is so easy and quick. I followed the directions just as written. Delicious with mashed potatoes and had snap peas also on the side. Will make again for sure. Even the kids loved it! I bet this would be tasty with pounded chicken breasts as well.
Rain H. 7 Mar 2016
Amazing. We will definitely be making this one again over and over. The reduction/sauce is crazy good. Try with sweet potato.