- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 fire roasted pepper (fire roasted capsicum, chopped)
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes (OR tomato puree, Passata)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (garlic and herb flavoured if possible)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes (OPTIONAL)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (freshly, to garnish)
PER SERVING *
|Calories280Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Thomas 8 Aug
very easy to make and turned out very tasty. i served it with quinoa and black rice.
Gabrielle Tate 21 Jul
delicious! tastes even better the next day
pam 24 Jun
really good flavor, would make again. used 8 oz chicken breasts, came out fine
Dj Ralph 19 Jun
tured out great...the entire family loved it!
SeasonedFoodLover 9 Jun
had this with spaghetti and it was an amazing replacement to the bottled bolognese sauce that my family always uses! preparing it was a little difficult for me tho (since i cook only once a month) but will definitely make this again :)
Trysie 31 May
easy and very tasty. would definitely make it again
Erica 25 May
Not too bad, loves the spice the red pepper flakes added.
Jayce Mitchell 9 May
Very tasty, Sauce is a little chunkier than I like, but overall, very good.
Lucas 2 May
Delicious. Didnt have onion powder but it didnt affect the flavour. My family love this. We have it with spagetti.
Adam 1 May
Simple and easy to cook. Full of flavour.
Tania 30 Apr
Easy to make. Too much tomato flavour but ok
Zareen 25 Apr
Delicious and easy to make!
mike 25 Apr
It turned out great, loved it
Oli 17 Apr
nice, cooked it with Mediterranean veg as a side
peter feldman 22 Mar
i should have cooked the chicken more thoroughly. the sause is spicy
payam haerifar 21 Mar
This recipe is too easy and about 1 hour took my time