- 4 cups sugar cookies (crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Pure Lemon Extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate (chopped)
- Mix crumbled cookies, marshmallow creme and lemon extract in large bowl until well blended. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate directed on package. Using a fork, dip 1 cookie truffle at a time into the chocolate. Tap back of fork 2 or 3 times against edge of dish to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined tray.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.