- 12 ounces rotini pasta (tri-color, cooked according to package directions)
- 1 can black olives (drained)
- 1 cucumber (large, washed and cut into chunks)
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes (washed and halved)
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella (cut into small cubes)
- 2 cups zesty italian dressing (or make own dressing according to instructions above)
Beth Thomas 13 May 2018
Pretty good and very easy
Rachel P. 29 May 2017
Great pasta salad! I also added some diced pepperoni to the mix. Perfect side for our buffalo chicken wings.
Deborah P. 28 Aug 2015
I added salami and used cheddar instead of mozzarella. This was a very easy recipe and you can do simple things to make it to your taste. Broccoli is great to substitute the cucumber. Perfect pasta salad for a hot day. It was wonderful.