Easy Impossible™ Taco SaladIMPOSSIBLE FOODS
Cook this Easy Impossible™ Taco Salad Recipe made with our plant-based meat for a light, plant-based Mexican-style meal that the entire family will love. By Impossible Foods Chef J. Michael Melton.
- Season the Impossible™ Burger: Mince the red onion and garlic. Combine with the Impossible™ Burger and the spices (1/2 tsp sweet paprika, 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp fresh minced oregano, 1/4 tsp ground coriander, 1/4 tsp ancho Chile powder). Place the mixture in a pan on medium heat and stir until the Impossible™ Burger is seared brown and cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Blend the creamy dressing: Place 1/2 bunch of cilantro, avocado, jalapeño pepper (seeds removed), lime juice, and agave in a food processor or blender and blend until well combined. Slowly add the oil and pulse until the mixture is emulsified. Add salt and pepper to taste. Feel free to use your favorite store bought cilantro lime dressing as an easy subsititute!
- Mix with the salad: Chop the romaine and halve the cherry tomatoes. Toss with black beans (drained and rinsed) and Impossible taco mixture in a large serving bowl. Dress well with the Creamy Chili Lime Dressing. Top with cilantro leaves, tortilla strips, sour cream and cheddar cheese. *Make it 100% plant-based with plant-based cheese and sour cream.
- Serve, share, and enjoy: Serve immediately. Makes 4 portions.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories730Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.