- 2 teaspoons non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup egg (Creations Whole Eggs Original, well shaken)
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch/15 cm, warmed)
- 4 cheese slices ( processed)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime (cut into 8 wedges)
- Melt margarine in small nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Whisk eggs until blended. Add to skillet; cook for 3 minutes or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Top tortillas with cheese slices, eggs, tomatoes, avocados, hot pepper sauce and cilantro; fold in half.
- Serve with lime wedges.