This classic combination of flavors is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser and ready in under 30 minutes!
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the wholegrain mustard, honey, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine the seasonings.
|Calories520Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ellen 2 months ago
The chicken came out tender and juicy. We used dijon mustard though as that was all we had. The marinade was on the creamier side and coated the chicken well. I look forward to making this again as it was easy and quick to make!
Monica 5 months ago
Half the family said 5 stars, the other half said 4 stars. Regardless, this was good and enjoyed by all. It was easy and quick to make. I used fresh garlic instead of garlic powder, and added some thyme. I had eight thighs to bake and ran out of honey. I added some honey mustard dipping sauce I had on hand to make sure I had enough sauce to dip and cover the thighs. Will probably make again.
Maya 8 months ago
It was very good; I made it with rice. They paired extremely well together. I did add maybe a measurement and a half of the garlic powder, just because I read that it might be a little bland. It turned out juicy and tasteful to me.
Austin Lounds a year ago
kind of bland, but extremely easy to make.
Jen a year ago
It was bland I done something qrong