- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (105 to 115°F)
- 1 tablespoon Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups White Lily Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 teaspoons white cornmeal (White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- pepperoni slices
- 1/4 pound bulk sausage (cooked and drained)
- fresh mushrooms
- chopped onion
- sweet red pepper (or Green, chopped or cut into decorative designs)
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or cut into decorative designs)
- SPRINKLE yeast over water in large bowl, stirring to dissovle. Add oil, sugar and salt. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and mix until blended. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a firm dough, mixing well.
- TURN onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes).
- SPRAY a large bowl with no-stick cooking spray. Shape dough into a ball; place in a bowl, turning to coat surface. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°F), free from drafts, 30 to 45 minutes or until double in size.
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Sprinkle ungreased pizza brick or pizza pan with cornmeal.
- PUNCH down, and divide dough in fourths. Roll one fourth into a 7-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Transfer dough to prepared pizza brick or pan. Fold over edges of dough, and pinch to form crust. Prick dough in about 6 places. Repeat with remaining dough.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- SPREAD 1/4 cup sauce over each pizza crust. Add toppings of your choice. Return to oven; bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- FOLLOW above directions. After pinching edges of rolled out dough to form a crust, brush bottom of crust with a thin layer of olive oil. Spread with sauce and add toppings. Bake at 450F 15 to 20 minutes.
|Calories640Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.