- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (sliced into ½-inch strips)
- 1/4 cup fat (free Italian dressing)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or more to taste)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Frankie Raphael 2 days ago
Delicious! Super easy too.
Sarah 28 Sep
Absolutely fantastic, I used the suggestion of another review and put it over black beans seasoned with cumin and coriander. I will make this again.
Kelly Hammel- Fuller 7 Sep
super easy and quick dinner!! served it with tortillas and cheese with a chopped salad (kit) on the side. Nice Friday dinner when you're exhausted and want something quick!
Kristin Marie 29 Aug
I made it over rice and it was delicious!
Sylwia K. 28 Aug
It was easy to make and fast. Also it was very delicious.
Nyeleti 15 Aug
Tasty and easy to make.
Paige Garrison Day 28 Jul
Amazing and easy! Added some hot pepper flakes and balsamic vinaigrette
Melissa Christopherson 24 Jul
Delicious!! We all went back and got seconds!
Brit 17 Jul
Everything turned out wonderful!
ExpertFoodLover 12 Jul
it turned out very well. my family loves spice so next time when I make it I will add some more spice to it but it's definitely a keeper
Emily Abrams 11 Jul
Quick and easy! I put it on top of quinoa and black beans 👌🏼
Letty 9 Jul
Great recipe easy peasy. .
Brianna Sousa 3 Jul
This recipe was super easy to make and it tasted really good. I will definitely make it again.
Curtis Spillers 4 Apr
Wife loved it. And you know a happy wife......