A classic Italian favorite made with gluten-free noodles. Hearty and delicious, you'll never know the difference!
- 1 box gluten free lasagna (12 oz.)
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt (divided, plus more for pasta water)
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (divided)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning (divided)
- 1 jar marinara sauce (24 oz.)
- 16 ounces low-moisture ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a generous pinch of salt and a few sprays of nonstick cooking spray to the water. CUT TO Once boiling, add the lasagne to the water. Cook for 9-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse thoroughly with cold water. While the pasta cooks, prepare the meat sauce.