Hearty gluten-free baked spaghetti with meat sauce and a creamy layer of ricotta cheese.
- 1 pound gluten free spaghetti
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt (divided, plus more for pasta water)
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (divided)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning (divided)
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 16 ounces low-moisture ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (2 oz. per 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add a generous pinch of salt, and a few sprays of nonstick cooking spray to a large pot of water, then bring it to a boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti to the water. Cook for 9-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse thoroughly with cold water.