There's no need to go out when you have this recipe for restaurant-quality salmon prepared right at home in minutes!
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 lemon (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
|Calories270Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Carolyn Watson 4 months ago
Easy recipe. Added 8 minutes and sliced lemons to my cooking process. My husband and I enjoyed this 40 prep & cook meal.
Rodrigo Garcia 5 months ago
delicious! definitely try it again
Michael Bolt 6 months ago
Turned out amazing added a little olive oil prevent sticking.
Melinda Ghita 8 months ago
Healthy and easy to make!!
Mark Sharp 9 months ago
it was delicious. a little dry. but delicious
Maria 10 months ago
Easy dish, and salmon came out delicious!
Trish Concepcion 10 months ago
I love a strong garlic taste and did this recipe using garlic powder instead of fresh garlic to better coat the salmon. The cooking instructions, especially the amount of baking time required, were perfect. This is such a great and simple dish to make and I'd recommend using fresh chilled (not frozen) salmon to have a juicy fillet.
Ahmad Rashidi 10 months ago
really good just go a bit lighter with the garlic
Journey a year ago
25 minutes to perfect salmon! very tasty and easy to prepare
Daniel Severe a year ago
taste is good but directions were lacking time should be 25 min on 400
Thomas a year ago
Turned out great. My wife and I loved it!