- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine melted chocolate chips, sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Gently stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. On wire rack, cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.