- 1 brown gravy mix (check fat grams-Pioneer is low)
- 1 cup yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (1 to 2)
- hot sauce
- chicken breast
- 1 can tomato paste
- browning (chicken)
- Prepare gravy mix according to directions. Mix tomato sauce with 1 cup of water. Stir until no longer lumpy. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Brownchicken, garlic, & onion. Add gravy tomato mixture & hot sauce. this is definitely to taste; know your fire level. Cook until chicken is done all theway through & gravy is thick. Add more water (about 1/4 c at a time) as necessary to prevent sticking & keep gravy from clumping up. And keep stirring this, too. Serve over cooked rice.
- If you try this with fish, cook the fish separately & add only at the last minute. Unless you like rubber fish.