- 1 flour tortillas (10-count package Old El Paso Small)
- 10 ounces red enchilada sauce (Old El Paso, or you can use my homemade enchilada sauce)
- 14 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 4 ounces Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded, *or other desired filling, see options below)
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (thinly-)
PER SERVING *
|Calories140Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Massic 20 Sep
excellent...everyone loved it just loke the recipe
Yummly User 18 Aug
Super easy to make and was delicious!!! I added avocado and sour cream and these turned out amazing!
Andrea Bonne 2 Jul
Great easy and delicious recipe! We added a bit more salsa to taste and added lime juice as well for an extra kick of flavor. I made a Mexican corn salad as the side! Recipie for that is below: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a43194/mexican-corn-salad-recipe/
Tina 30 May
It’s delicious and easy to make!! My daughter ❤️’s these and now she’s making them!! 😊
paul 11 May
turned out great ...the kids loved them ...i was only able to get just one ...will have to make this many times
Lisa Rutoski 6 May
Very good did not use any chicken and made it vegetarian!! Added avocado on top 😜
Sunny W. 6 May
Fabulous. My very picky granddaughter who makes amazing enchiladas wants this recipe!
Andriea 28 Jan
I actually made these for my nephew’s Mexican themed Rehearsal Dinner. They were really easy to make, delicious and presented beautifully on my Buffet. Once we stuffed them with the filling and warmed them through the texture of the crispy shell combined with the filling was quite nice.
Amanda 21 Jan
These were really easy to make and came out looking and tasting amazing! The tortillas get nice and crunchy.
Natalie 26 Jun 2017
These were absolutely delicious! I will definitely be making them again in the near future.
Rachel C. 26 Jan 2017
Holy shneikes these are amazing. I am obsessed and ate way too many. I also mixed cheese into the filling because...cheese.
geralyn l. 31 May 2016
i used fresh tortillas from the grocery store . they make them in house so they are hot and fresh. i used leftover chicken . and some with beef taco filling they made a great appetizer reaL easy and the ingredients are readily on hand
Jennifer H. 20 Mar 2016
It's always good to come up with new ways to present food to my kids. These could be good for breakfast too.