Easy Crispy Chicken and Cheesy Spinach TartTYSON
This tart starts with a pie crust, takes rich, creamy Gruyere and Asiago cheeses and adds in crispy chicken strips and herbs and veggies for a well-rounded meal.
- 2 1/2 lb. Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 sweet onion (diced)
- 11 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 14 oz. pie crust (2 crusts)
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Prepare Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions. Set aside, but keep oven on. Slice Crispy Chicken Strips when cooled.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring often until onions are tender. Add spinach to the pan and heat for an additional 5 minutes stirring often until spinach has wilted.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Set aside.
- To assemble, lay out pie crusts on parchment lined baking sheets. Spread 1/2 of Alfredo sauce in the middle of the crusts leaving 1 1/2 inches around the edge without any cheese sauce. On top of sauced pie crusts, evenly divide the caramelized onions and spinach, Crispy Chicken Strips, Asiago cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Fold outside edges up and in over filling, center will remain without pie crust covering. Crimp with your fingers as you move around so that pie crust holds the filling. Brush egg wash over the edges of the crust and bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories650Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes