- 1/2 cup butter crackers (crushed, about 12 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled, deveined and tails removed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss shrimp with cheese mixture; turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.