Easy Crab CakesBest Foods
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Tartar Sauce (or Hellmann's®)
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 ounces crabmeat (drained and flaked)
- 2/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Tartar Sauce, egg, red pepper, green onions, salt and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Stir in crabmeat and 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Shape crab mixture into 4 patties, then dip in remaining 1/3 cup bread crumb until evenly coated.
- 2Melt Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook crab cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, with additional Tartar Sauce.